Lollapalooza

Monday, August 22, 2011

0055: Instagram (Smartphone App)

The original picture is my Blog 0020: The Beach



Although it launched in 2010, this is one of my new favorite things - its a social photo-sharing app which I just signed up for yesterday and I'm hooked! I like that it allows you to enhance your pictures or post them as originals. (To learn more go to the Instagram blog.) Check out these "enhanced" shots - beautiful right??? :-)


The app is easy and fun and some of the pictures you see are AMAZING... Anyway, enjoy!



On a bike ride, in her basket - I know E.T. right....

Mushroom Pic from this morning's walk. 
BTW, if you don't have a smartphone you can still check out the site on www.inkstagram.com - its the web interface for instagram. And if you are on instagram, check out some of my other pictures - under "WITIB".

Ireland
Irish Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment