Lollapalooza

Monday, June 25, 2012

103: Not Enough Time?

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number 
of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, 
Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein" 
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr -
Picture I took last week of the sunrise...
Sunrises just make me feel anything is possible!!

I love this quote! How true it is... and the list goes on and on with great thinkers, achievers, givers, and just ordinary people that do the extraordinary. 
Life's funny - I seem to have woken up once I left the corporate world (3 years ago) and am busier then ever. I feel like there is so much to do - like I'm the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, late because I got a late start on the things that matter... My 'to do' list is now full of things that make me feel like I'm LIVING not just existing. Some of the items on my list include: 

- Grow my company while maintaining life's balance.
- Help non-profits achieve their visions and therefore make a difference in the world. Get involved, be active and contribute.
- Help my mom and grandmother in whatever way I can. 
- Explore the world, there is so much to see and so much to learn...
- Continue with creative outlets, even if just for fun: photography, writing, drawing, etc
- Stay fit. Today I am trying kickboxing :-), I'm already running again and I start yoga (vinyasa and ashtanga are my favorites) on August 1st. 

So much to do and only one lifetime... 


Back to the quote... these kinds of quotes fire me up and make me realize it IS possible to do it all. Life, what a phenomenal ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment